Tuesday, October 16, 2012

{Happy Autumn!}


I love the change of the seasons, don't you? I love the changing of the leaves, the change in the weather, and the change my life goes through with the season. I particularly enjoy the Fall season as it allows 'extra' times for my family to get together...as if we need any more reasons! Either way, I have been looking for a pumpkin patch for about a week, and really wanted to get this year's pumpkins from a patch as I've already compared the prices - and found that it was slightly more inexpensive (and could get a few pics out of the trip)! So, after church Josh being the patient spouse that I am not drove around town from Friendswood to League City to find his wifey a pumpkin patch! :) Thank God it was at a church off the road or I would've had to go back to church as I was starting to lose hope!

{Here are the orange beauties I plan on decorating and cooking with. More pics to come!}

{Happy Autumn from The Curteman's}



No comments:

Post a Comment