Thursday, October 18, 2012

{Noteworthy}

There are a few people in my life that I would like to mention who were birthed on this glorious month of October, and they are just too important and special to go unnoticed. First and foremost, my little brother turned 24 years old...and I suppose he's not little anymore - he's a grown, handsome, and loving man. And when he's not working or with his beautiful wife, he's impacting the youth at his church. 

{Happy Birthday, Jacob!}

Another special and beautiful person is my cousin, Karina, and she celebrated her sweet 16...well, almost! Her actual party will be after Thanksgiving, and we cannot wait to celebrate (again)! She is spunky, quick-witted, loving, and has the heart of a leader. 

{Happy Sweet 16 Birthday Girl!}

The other person is my darling, sweet, and loving Tia Mirtha who has such a servant's heart. She turned a monumental age this year, but I will not disclose a lady's age! She is a wonderful wife, mother, daughter, and aunt. She is a behind the scene hard worker, and although she hates attention - she deserves all it all. 

{Te amo much, Tia!}

The other person that I would like to mention is my gorgeous friend, Shanna. Not only is she breathtaking, but she's giving, loving, and oh so funny. God has not only blessed her with a wonderful, strong, and dedicated husband - their marriage has been an example to Josh & I. Their 4 children are the most kind hearted, beautiful, and full of energy children who are replicas of their parents. If you met Shanna you would never know the struggles she's faced. You would never hear a compliant, negative thought, or inconvenience from her mouth - she is one of the most positive persons I know. I am so blessed to have met her years ago, learn from her as a nurse,  mother, wife, daughter, and friend. Shanna, you are dear to my heart. I love you so much.

  
{The birthday girl with her mom ~ they're beautiful, aren't they?!}

{Behind every great woman is a great man...and that handsome man to 
the left is love of her life & a great man.}

{Even without the 40 candles she'd light up a room.}

{The Birthday Girl & I}

{Ruby, Shanna, & Tanya ~ Beautiful Besties!}

{Dancing the night away to the best of the 80's & 90's at Howl at the Moon.}


{Shanna, Pam, & I ~ I love these girls.}

{Kathy & I ~ She's gorgeous!}

{Shanna, Ruby, & I ~ 
Ruby & Mark, planned an amazing party!  Love you, girl!}

{My handsome husband & I ending a great night!}


No comments:

Post a Comment